The customer is the main character of your story. If you want to engage people in every aspect of your business, you need to find ways to show that you understand them, know them, and are willing to remember the small details over long periods of time. Because the truth is, relationships are built ...
We all know the real estate industry runs on relationships. But like plants in a garden, relationships need regular tending and will wither if neglected. This imperative puts serious pressure on real estate agents who must juggle the needs of current clients while trying to grow their personal ...
Every organization relies on their top salespeople who drive the majority of the company’s revenue. This is what’s known as The Pareto Principle, which states “80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.” In the business world, 20% of your customer base is typically responsible for driving 80% ...
The CRM space is a $44 billion industry—with projections to double and reach $80 billion by 2025. And yet, less than 40% of CRM customers have end-user adoption rates above 90%. What this means is, even though businesses all over the world see value in customer relationship management tools, they ha...
Politically, economically, and socially, COVID-19 has changed the world. Businesses have either temporarily closed or are opening at reduced capacity, the economy has slowed, and companies are looking for opportunities to maintain or even grow market share. If you want to gain market share despite c...
- 25 - Feel awkward networking? Rethink what it means to network
- 17 - If you're going to fail, fail upward
- 12 - Need more leads? Here's how to use your database to find more opportunities
- 11 - Why your hot leads have turned cold and what to do about it
- 6 - Want to grow your sphere of influence? Go social!
- 27 - Tips on how to stay productive all day long
- 27 - Inside Lending | WEEK OF AUGUST 27, 2018
- 24 - Local Housing Snapshot
- 20 - 3 ways you can build better relationships and get more leads
- 16 - How to make your website a lead generating magnet
- 13 - We’re Ready to Take That Mountain!
- 9 - The key ingredient to closing more deals with less effort
- 8 - Interactive Charts - Quarterly
- 6 - Make Your Smartphone a Tool, Not a Distraction
- 1 - Sales Boomerang and Usherpa: Even More Effective Together
- 31 - The core essential to business success
- 30 - 3 Steps to winning over prospects
- 26 - Six things you can do to turn a happy customer into your biggest promoter
- 25 - Usherpa Partners with Sales Boomerang
- 22 - Customer Intelligence and Your CRM
- 20 - Take control of your inbox! Don't let email take over your workday
- 18 - 8 keys to success in business—and in life!
- 13 - 4 Ways Mega-Producing LOs Use the Phone
- 10 - Simple ways to attract strong leads by growing your network of business partners
- 26 - Are you using video marketing yet? You should be!
- 19 - Tips on building stronger relationships
- 19 - Media Center is now Usherpa
- 19 - Your sales guide to more leads and stronger relationships
- 12 - 3 easy ways to boost your online reputation
- 5 - Using your contact data to build better relationships