Are you sitting down? Here’s a fact that might blow your mind: People don’t buy the best product. In fact, most people aren’t even really capable of determining which product is the best! That doesn’t mean that it’s not important to provide a great product — but it does mean that the quality of your...
Have you ever had a warm prospect go cold out of the blue? It can be frustrating to feel like you wasted your time on a prospect who inexplicably lost interest. But there’s worse news: It’s probably your fault. Why Your Prospects Went Cold In most cases, warm prospects don’t go cold for no rea...
Does it feel like you’re always hunting for fresh new leads? You’re certainly not alone. When you work in the mortgage and real estate business, you have to be constantly on the lookout for new opportunities. Luckily, you may not have to look as far as you thought for those potential future successe...
Build relationships and control the chaos! Organize your relationships so you can close more deals with less effort. You’ve heard it a million times, but you’re about to hear it again: Relationships are the key to success in the real estate and mortgage industry. Competition for cust...
If you spend much time on social media, you’ve probably already heard that Facebook has recently updated their algorithm in a big way. Amid claims that this is intended to “bring people closer together” and “build relationships,” those who run business pages are concerned about their place on th...
- 30 - Looking for Opportunities? Try Your Database
- 25 - Never Miss a Deal With an Organized Database
- 24 - Navigating Facebook’s New Algorithm
- 24 - How’s Your Online Reputation?
- 24 - 4 Ways Social Media Can Build Your Business
- 10 - Ensure 2018 Success by Building These Skills
- 10 - Did Your Prospects Forget You Over the Holidays?
- 10 - The Right Way to Choose Resolutions
- 20 - Make Your Database Your Best Sales Tool
- 20 - Tips for Connecting With Business Partners
- 20 - 3 Keys to Building Relationship-Based Leads
- 7 - Don’t Let Email Take Over Your Workday
- 7 - Make Your Smartphone a Tool, Not a Distraction
- 7 - The Time-Saving Secret That Should Be Obvious
- 7 - 6 Ways to Retain Satisfied Customers