How do you turn new customers into long-term ambassadors for your brand? The unfortunate reality is that most businesses don’t think of their customers beyond the transaction. Salespeople tend to focus on a particular transaction, not the long term. Then if the customer doesn’t convert after a few ...
People want to do business with people they trust. In the past, that trust was established in a few select ways. For example, a mutual friend would introduce you and trust would be implied through the mutual connection. Or, a big legacy company would convey trust simply because the business had bee...
Utilize technology and prove your value to these business partners It’s a busy time to be a mortgage originator, to say the least — especially because record-low interest rates have fueled a veritable refinancing frenzy in recent months. Amid this massive spike in origination volume, strategi...
The hardest part about being a leader is motivating those around you. Oftentimes, leadership articles (like this one) talk about leadership from the perspective of authority. “In order to be a leader, you need to speak like this, carry yourself like that,” and so on. But what tends to get left out ...
The customer is the main character of your story. If you want to engage people in every aspect of your business, you need to find ways to show that you understand them, know them, and are willing to remember the small details over long periods of time. Because the truth is, relationships are built ...
- 25 - Feel awkward networking? Rethink what it means to network
- 17 - If you're going to fail, fail upward
- 12 - Need more leads? Here's how to use your database to find more opportunities
- 11 - Why your hot leads have turned cold and what to do about it
- 6 - Want to grow your sphere of influence? Go social!
- 27 - Tips on how to stay productive all day long
- 27 - Inside Lending | WEEK OF AUGUST 27, 2018
- 24 - Local Housing Snapshot
- 20 - 3 ways you can build better relationships and get more leads
- 16 - How to make your website a lead generating magnet
- 13 - We’re Ready to Take That Mountain!
- 9 - The key ingredient to closing more deals with less effort
- 8 - Interactive Charts - Quarterly
- 6 - Make Your Smartphone a Tool, Not a Distraction
- 1 - Sales Boomerang and Usherpa: Even More Effective Together
- 31 - The core essential to business success
- 30 - 3 Steps to winning over prospects
- 26 - Six things you can do to turn a happy customer into your biggest promoter
- 25 - Usherpa Partners with Sales Boomerang
- 22 - Customer Intelligence and Your CRM
- 20 - Take control of your inbox! Don't let email take over your workday
- 18 - 8 keys to success in business—and in life!
- 13 - 4 Ways Mega-Producing LOs Use the Phone
- 10 - Simple ways to attract strong leads by growing your network of business partners
- 26 - Are you using video marketing yet? You should be!
- 19 - Tips on building stronger relationships
- 19 - Media Center is now Usherpa
- 19 - Your sales guide to more leads and stronger relationships
- 12 - 3 easy ways to boost your online reputation
- 5 - Using your contact data to build better relationships