Last modified: November, 14th, 2018
This policy applies to information we collect:
- From Online Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Online Services.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Online Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Online Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you send information directly to Us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Online Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Online Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Online Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Online Services or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information You Provide to Us
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Online Services, including, but not limited to, information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE ONLINE SERVICES COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Online Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Online Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and data integration.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The information we collect on or through our Online Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Online Services. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Online Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Online Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Online Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Online Services or transmitted to other users of the Online Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Online Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Online Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Online Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Online Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Online Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Online Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Online Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Data Integration from third party and affiliated sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Online Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Online Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Online Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Generating reports for branch managers.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We will cause any emails sent to yours contact list on your behalf to be sent in conformity with the CAN-SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003), requiring national standards for sending commercial emails. We will not, at any time, sell or transfer any email address or list received from you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Media Center, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Media Center, LLC about our Online Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Media Center, LLC, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Online Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions be encrypted. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Online Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Online Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Online Services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Online Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Online Services. We may limit the number of business contacts that you include in the Online Services. The current limit is 200 business contacts, which limit may be modified by Us in accordance with our discretion.