In my recent blog posts, I’ve been writing about how simple loan status updates have evolved into powerful marketing tools that lenders are using to increase borrower satisfaction and to keep borrowers in the pipeline until they close to increase pull-through. In my last post, I wrote about how the...
Lenders who provide more (and more accurate) information to borrowers during the loan origination process achieve higher levels of borrower satisfaction, which leads directly to more repeat and referral business. But only if the borrower stays with the lender until the loan closes. That only happ...
Consumers need to know what’s going on with their mortgage loan or they will abandon the lender and go with someone else. For each loan they take out, borrowers are completing loan applications with a number of lenders. They close with the one that best meets their expectations. What do they expect...
As the real estate market gets more competitive, agents must stand out.DENVER, October 20, 2021 -- If 91% of home buyers say they would use their real estate agent again, according to National Association of Realtors data, why do only 13% buy their next home from the same agent? The reason, accordin...
Work smarter not harder As the pendulum swings, LO's need to be ready for the upcoming purchase market. Dusting off or honing selling skills won't be enough. Loan Officers should turn to systems and processes that make their life easier, keep them organized, and help keep their name in front of t...
- 29 - Usherpa® announces integration with the ICE Mortgage Technology Platform
- 28 - 4 Tips For Conquering The Home Selling Process
- 24 - 6 Things to Know Before Buying a Home
- 14 - 4 Tips For A Smooth Homebuying Process
- 14 - Usherpa Adds Lead-Scoring Power to UsherpAlerts
- 3 - Usherpa Updates Functionality to Help LOs Make Calls
- 25 - Feel awkward networking? Rethink what it means to network
- 17 - If you're going to fail, fail upward
- 12 - Need more leads? Here's how to use your database to find more opportunities
- 11 - Why your hot leads have turned cold and what to do about it
- 6 - Want to grow your sphere of influence? Go social!
- 27 - Tips on how to stay productive all day long
- 27 - Inside Lending | WEEK OF AUGUST 27, 2018
- 24 - Local Housing Snapshot
- 20 - 3 ways you can build better relationships and get more leads
- 16 - How to make your website a lead generating magnet
- 13 - We’re Ready to Take That Mountain!
- 9 - The key ingredient to closing more deals with less effort
- 8 - Interactive Charts - Quarterly
- 6 - Make Your Smartphone a Tool, Not a Distraction
- 1 - Sales Boomerang and Usherpa: Even More Effective Together
- 31 - The core essential to business success
- 30 - 3 Steps to winning over prospects
- 26 - Six things you can do to turn a happy customer into your biggest promoter
- 25 - Usherpa Partners with Sales Boomerang
- 22 - Customer Intelligence and Your CRM
- 20 - Take control of your inbox! Don't let email take over your workday
- 18 - 8 keys to success in business—and in life!
- 13 - 4 Ways Mega-Producing LOs Use the Phone
- 10 - Simple ways to attract strong leads by growing your network of business partners
- 26 - Are you using video marketing yet? You should be!
- 19 - Tips on building stronger relationships
- 19 - Media Center is now Usherpa
- 19 - Your sales guide to more leads and stronger relationships
- 12 - 3 easy ways to boost your online reputation
- 5 - Using your contact data to build better relationships